Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Playlist of my Life

   I have several friends who are really big on making playlists for every occasion in life. I'm always quite impressed with the end result and appreciate the time that goes into creating a one of a kind creation to commemorate the event.
   While listening to online radio at work, I began thinking about the music that was playing and what songs I would select for a playlist of my life. After much thought, I came up with the following list. So....what songs would make it on the playlist of your life?

The Playlist of Ginger's Life
  1. Groovy Kind of Love - Phil Collins
  2. Feels So Good - Chuck Manigone
  3. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
  4. Gentle On My Mind - Glen Campbell
  5. Welcome to the Jungle - Guns 'n Roses
  6. Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
  7. I Melt With You - Modern English
  8. And We Danced - The Hooters
  9. Take The Money and Run - Steve Miller Band
10. Keep On Rockin' Me Baby - Steve Miller Band
11. Blank Space - Taylor Swift
12. Your Song - Elton John
13. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
14. Common People - Pulp
15. Jump - Van Halen
16. Cough Syrup - Young the Giant
17. Born In The U.S.A - Bruce Springsteen
18. Raspberry Beret - Prince
19. I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
20. Hey Ya - Outkast

No comments:

Post a Comment